Welcome to the Terms and Conditions for www.ioss.in hosted by Infinite Open Source Solutions LLP (“IOSS”). The contents of this website including, the wording and images contained herein and their arrangement are the assets of IOSS. These Terms and conditions describe the terms on which you may access and browse through this Website. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. In the event you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not use nor access this Website.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time. Such modified Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon posting on this Site. Please check the Terms and Conditions published on this Site regularly to ensure that you are aware of all terms governing your use of this Site.
By accessing and using our website, you admit the following conditions without limitation
- All content present on this Site, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by Infinite Open Source Solutions LLP.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from IOSS.
- The information provided on this website is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and IOSS.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. IOSS may monitor access to the Site.
- You are responsible for obeying with the rule of the authority from which you are accessing this website. Unless specifically confirmed, any information submitted by you through this website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the official right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are officially allowed to do so. Because of the open environment of the Internet, we suggest that you not submit information you believe private.
- IOSS shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. IOSS disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that IOSS is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites.
- IOSS is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may suffer from dealing with any third party.
- IOSS makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.